Objective Capital's Media Partnerswww.interfax.com
Interfax Group is a leading provider of critical information on Russia, China and emerging markets of Eurasia, serving the diverse needs of investors, corporations, financial professionals and the media. Interfax provides about 100 specialized information services, supplying weekly and daily intelligence reports with industry analysis, business information, real-time news, market data and ratings and credit reports.
Industries Interfax Serves:
Banking & finance, oil & gas, energy, power, mining & metals, food & agriculture, pharmaceutical & health sciences, telecoms media technology (TMT), Insurance, in addition to many other sectors.
- Publications available:
- Russia & CIS Oil & Gas Weekly - This weekly report highlights the most important events in the oil and gas sectors in Russia and the former Soviet republics and provides experts' comments as well as reference information. It also includes basic statistics on the region's oil and gas industries.
- Russia Energy Daily - A daily bulletin on the most significant events in the ex-USSR fuel and energy industries, covering the implementation progress of the major oil and gas projects. The report includes major statistics on oil and gas production and exports, petroleum product output and sales plus expert commentaries on the world oil markets.
- China Energy Weekly - A weekly report covering China's energy sector, including gas, oil, power, renewables, petrochemicals, coal and environment issues. Includes fuel oil futures daily and gasoline, diesel, and LPG wholesale prices, as well as statistics on imports and exports.
- Kazakhstan Oil & Gas Weekly - Weekly magazine covering all the latest developments in Kazakhstan's hydrocarbons sector.
- Central Asia & Caucasus Business Weekly - This is a weekly economic and financial bulletin with news and analysis covering Kazakhstan and countries of Central Asia and the Caucasus.
Our news is packaged into weekly, daily and real-time reports, bought by subscription. This can either be delivered direct to your Inbox, or you can login to your subscription via our website to read your report(s) online, from wherever you are, together with various other online benefits from the site such as free news headlines.
For further details or to request a trial please visit our website www.interfax.com or contact Matt Shelton;
Phone: +44 (0)207 256 3914
SharpsPixley.com aims to bring you the latest gold news, live gold prices and gold charts and will soon be an online shop for buying gold bars and gold coins.